Give the gift of music to someone you love
Do you want to treat someone for their Birthday, Christmas or just because you care about them and want to make them smile.
We now have gift cards which you can purchase on site and load with as much money as you would like. You can also purchase your gift card over the phone or online and it will be posted to you for a postage fee of £2.25 (signed for 2nd class letter covered up to a value of £50).
When purchasing a gift card online
First select the amounts which add up to the total you want loading on to the gift card. Don't worry, you will not receive a gift card per item amount you select, for example:
You would like a gift card for £33, which is 3 hours in room 2 or 3. Select the following items from the choices at the bottom of this page: £1, £1, £1, £10 & £20. They will show as 5 items in your basket but we will manually load ONE gift card with £33, once payment is confirmed, then we will post it to you.
Purchasing multiple gift cards online
If you want more than 1 gift card and the total value of all gift cards is over £50 then we would recommend you pay the increased postage fee to insure them. However, if you do not want to pay the increased postage and are happy for us to send the cards as 'signed for 2nd class insured up to £50', then do the following:
Select the total amount for all cards and then select 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' where you will find a box at the bottom of the page for 'Order Notes'. Please write in here how much you would like on each card. If you use Apple Pay or Google Pay, you do not get this option and a single card will be loaded with the full amount which we are unable to change once done.
If you wish to pay the increased postage cost to insure the value or you prefer to speak to someone and make the order over the phone, please call us on 07749927929 and we'll be happy to help.
Please carefully read the postage information below along with Terms and Conditions.
Using your gift card
Once you have purchased a gift card you can use it to book rehearsal time in the studio or buy items from the on-site shop.
To make a booking using a gift card
- Create an account on our online Booking System.
- Call or email us advising you have a gift card, you have created an account under the name of (state your name) and that you would like to make a booking for (state date, time and room). You can check availability before making contact by viewing our booking calendar on our website.
- Once a staff member has confirmed your booking, our online system will email you the details.
- On arrival at Old Chapel Music Studios, please go to reception and make payment at the checkout for the booking. This can be with your gift card or a valid debit or credit card.
- You will now be shown to your room, enjoy! and ask a staff member for any further assistance you require.
Don't want to make an online account
If you don't want to make an online account yet as you are only trying us out for the first time, that's OK. Still follow the above procedure, advise you are not ready to create an account and the staff member making the booking will ask you for the following:
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- email address
You will receive an email confirming the booking, if you need to cancel or move this booking please contact us as soon as possible.
No show or cancellations within 48hrs of booking
If you do not turn up to your booking you will have to pay for it when you next visit us, using either the gift card or a valid band or credit card. If you cancel your booking within 48 hrs of the booking time you will be liable for the cost, unless we manage to book the room out to someone else. Please see our terms and conditions on the Rehearse & Record page of our website
Terms and Conditions
We are only able to post gift cards to address within the UK mainland.
- Your gift card will be posted via Royal Mail 'signed for second class' delivery service.
- Gift cards will be posted as a large letter up to the weight of 100g
- Gift cards will be insured up to the value of £50 when posting. If you are ordering a card with a larger value and want to cover the full cost, please contact us to purchase your item over the phone with a valid debit or credit card. Please note the postage charge will be £7.35 to cover the cost of insurance of up to £750 and the gift card will be posted by Royal Mail 'special delivery next day'. Allow 10 working days as OC staff will need time to package and get your item to a post office.
- If you order multiple cards we may contact you for further payment to cover the postage costs. Additional payment for postage will be taken over the phone with a valid debit or credit card and your receipt will be emailed to you.
- Please allow 10 working days for delivery. Royal Mail 2nd class post will normally take up to 3 working days and OC staff need time to process your order as well as getting it to the post office.
For further information on Royal mail postage please check out their website: https://www.postoffice.co.uk/postage-finder/
All gift Cards are available from reception at Old Chapel Music CIC, 1 Crossland Court, Czar Street, Leeds, LS11 9PR as well as online or by purchasing over the phone using a valid debit or credit card.
- Treat this card like cash. Lost, faulty or stolen cards cannot be replaced. Please note this card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card and no interest is paid on card balances.
- We cannot offer cash in place of the balance on a lost, faulty or stolen card.
- Old Chapel Music cannot be held liable for lost, faulty or stolen cards or any credit amounts on such cards.
- No change can be given on the cards or the balance on the cards exchanged for cash.
- The Old Chapel Music gift card can only be used at Old Chapel Music Studios and the balance on the card may be used for purchases in full or part-payment at any time whilst this card is valid.
- If your card does not hold enough funds for the transaction, you must cover the remaining balance with a valid debit or credit card. Please note that no cash is accepted for room bookings, cash payments are for the shop items only.
- The gift card can not be used online to make a purchase through Jammed for a room booking or for items in the online shop nor can it be used to book recording time in Old Chapel’s recording studio. Transactions using the gift card may only take place at the checkout at Old Chapel Music Studios where you can book a rehearsal room or buy items from the shop. The amount deposited or redeemed from a card will be shown on the till receipt which you should keep.
- This card is valid for a period of 2 years from your last transaction. You will not be able to use your card after that date and any unused balance on the card will be lost.
- Refunds for items purchased, using the gift card, will be placed back onto the gift card at the checkout on site at Old Chapel Music.
- Old Chapel Music reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions that apply or discontinue the card scheme at any time.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- Old Chapel Music will not keep money deposited on cards separate from its own funds. Card balances are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme or the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Old Chapel Music Gift Cards are issued by Old Chapel Music CIC, 1 Crossland Court, Czar Street, Leeds, LS11 9PR.
- When purchasing a gift card you are confirming you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
Any queries? give us a call on 07749 927929, or email [email protected]